Thursday, July 5, 2007

Midian City Tober's Diary #13

Tober's diary is composed in a small, hardbound book that she keeps with her.

I have a hangover today, no big surprise, since I got pretty wasted last night. Ugh. But despite my pounding head, I feel I need to write about something that happened last night.

I had sex with a human female for the very first time!

I'm all giggly and blushing right now just thinking about it. Her name is Mica, and she is a cute girl I met at the TZ while drinking. It's all a little hazy, but from what I can remember, I was drinking and dancing, and then drinking some more, and then talking with Mica. Well, I got really drunk (big shocker) and Mica insisted on walking me home. Upon realizing I couldn't walk anywhere, I ended up plopping on the beach in front of the TZ and Mica kept me company.

I'm not really sure how one thing lead to another, but I think she started with petting me, and scratching my ears, and massaging my tail. I just melted into her arms. She was so nice and gentle with me. I didn't know what to expect since I had only ever been with male humans. Then, the kissing happened, naturally. She was a very sweet kisser! And, well...things progressed from there.

Even though I was wasted, I didn't get naked. Thank god, because, I mean, we were out in public after all! I remember her running her soft hands over my body underneath my clothes, making my fuzz stand up on end and my skin tingle. And when she slipped her hand into my pants...oh my god...that was so hot. She was fucking me right out in the open and nobody could tell. I've never done anything like that before. It was incredible. After she made me come, I don't really remember anything. I did wake up here in my hiding spot, so I guess she helped me get home after all.

I hope I can see her again! This also marks the first time I've had sex with someone since I left Port One, and she told me it was her first experience with a neko. She admitted she knows very little about my kind.

Ok, that's all for now. I need to drink some water and take a nap.

5 comments:

tiana meriman said...

oh tobie did the naughty! things are getting really interesting, first a big load of cash and now your getting booty! looks like things are looking up for our dear little neko ^^

October Hush said...

*giggles and blushes, looking all embarrassed*

Yeah...as an explanation, Tober has had sex with female nekos, and male humans, but not male nekos or female humans up until this point. The explanation I give for that is that back on the mainland, Tober met very few male nekos her own age, and when she did, they were always already in a relationship with someone.

So, she would hook up with females of her kind, or male humans. She just hadn't had the opportunity to do anything with a female human up until this point, but her ex-partner-in-crime Tracy would have probably been someone she would have had sex with, eventually.

Anonymous said...

The scratching behind the ears gets me too. Just behind the earlobe. And kissing my neck just below that.

Atomica Glineux said...

*Atomica finds herself turning red as a beet, reading Tobie's tale of their encounter*

My dear, I do believe this is the first time I've been publicly "outed!" Haha.

"No really, mama, I'm normally a VERY good girl!"

But seriously, I was very tickled to read this. I wasn't even sure you remembered our little...um...encounter on the beach. You're the best!

October Hush said...

Oooh, I'm sorry, Atomica. I should probably start asking people for permission before I write about certain events. I do strive to describe the events as accurately as possible, though.

And...ya *did* do it with Tober out in public, don't forget! I think that makes it fair game ;-D