Friday, December 21, 2007

Help!

In surprise whirlwind decision, I have been made Matron of the Catwalkers of Midian City as of today. Unfortunately, one of the things I have to do right away is replace a lot of Catwalker furniture, props, decorations, etc, which belonged to the previous matron, Rith. Since they belong to her, they're leaving with her.

The most important thing I need right now is a security door. One that is easily configurable and will only open for groups and/or individual avatars of my choosing. I actually need two, but I'll probably just use the same door for both. If someone can direct me to a place that has one that's relatively inexpensive and easy to use, I would be greatly appreciative! I can take care of furnishing the den and stuff without too much fuss (or money...hopefully)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Nice to see your talents being recognised.

If it can wait until later tonight or possibly tomorrow morning (UK time) when I am home, I can make you a security door to meet your requirements. I've made them for all sorts of builds, using anything from simple voice commands to add users up to a full menu driven control panel with security zones and shutters. Would be happy to help - I love an excuse to script :)

If you are interested just drop me an IM with what you need and I'll get it sorted for you.

October Hush said...

Thank you so much for the offer, Wolf! No, it doesn't need to be done *right now* but I do have to do it asap. I'm at work right now myself.

After I wrote this post, I did find a free script on slexchange.com for a security door that looks promising:

http://slexchange.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=27165

"easy to use" is the key here. If you think you can make something easier than this, I'm all (kitty) ears! ;-)

Tiessa said...

I just tagged you for another one of those memes that are going around... The Naughty Nine.

Judith said...

Congratulations!!! I know very little about all this stuff but enough to know that this is a promotion and an honour. Well done indeed :-)

October Hush said...

Hi Tiessa, I hope you'll understand if I don't do this meme for personal reasons. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would have helped with that.