Friday, June 1, 2007

My 1-monthiversary with Chloe

Chloe & October

On Tuesday, Chloe and I went to The Lost Gardens of Apollo to celebrate one month of being together as a couple. We both dressed EGL (elegant gothic lolita) and wandered around Apollo, stopping at places such as the Bridge to Nowhere:
Chloe & October

And the dancefloor, Salsas y Boleros:
Chloe & October

Unfortunately, after being on the dancefloor for only a short while, we both had to relog as SL stopped responding for both of us. However, when I relogged and went back to Apollo, I stumbled upon an area you can rent out for $300L per person for 3 hours. It's out in the open, but it has lots of poseballs, dances, a romantic fire and even champagne, not to mention a stunning view. Naturally, I bought us two passes and we spent the rest of our time in Apollo there:
Chloe & October
Chloe & October


Of course we didn't spend our entire evening there...we reserved the end of our evening for some private time together =) It was definitely the most romantic thing I have ever done in SL, and I couldn't have imagined doing it with anyone else. I feel truly blessed to have someone as wonderful as Chloe to be with. I hope to be able to celebrate many more with her.

1 comment:

Chloe Streeter said...

>I feel truly blessed to have
>someone as wonderful as Chloe to
>be with. I hope to be able to
>celebrate many more with her.

I hope so too, babe. Gah, as if I didn't miss you enough already :/

*kisses*