Monday, June 4, 2007

My Last Night With Chloe Before Her Hiatus

On our "last" night together for a little while, Chloe and I decided to devote the evening to fun. First we went to Djork to ride the bumper cars (sorry, no pics of that), then we went on the pirate ship ride:

Chloe on the Pirate Ship Ride

Afterwards, we decided it would be funny to put on some of our "worst" hair. I think I started by putting on a really bad red wig in order to tease Chloe (naturally) and it just went downhill from there:
Funny Wig Night, Part 1

Then it got even weirder as we changed shapes and I changed my skin:
Funny Wig Night, Part 2: Things got weirder

That sent me into giggles for several minutes, let me tell you. Anyway, all of this was to kill time before going to see one of Chloe's friends, Colemarie, sing. We went to Sin City to hear her sing for a little while, then after that we headed over to Tableau to poke around and do some rollerskating:
October & the Alien

That's me with the poor captured alien in Tableau. Isn't he cute?
Chloe & October Bowling

Chloe and I bowling. It was hard! After that we went to the sushi disco roller rink to get our skate on, but they had no skate vendor there anymore! I already had my skates, but Chloe didn't, so we went to another place instead, The Hot Wheels Skating Center.
Xanadu

Chloe got her skates, and we had the whole rink to ourselves, skating around to 80s music. After that, we ended the night cuddling in my skybox and saying our tearful "see you soons." It was really hard to leave that night, knowing I wouldn't be able to see her again for a while. But, I know Chloe will be back soon, so I just remind myself of that. All in all, it was a very special evening, just like the one before it, but in a slightly different way, and it was wonderful.

2 comments:

Chloe Streeter said...

Um, I see you didn't mention that the "really bad red wig" that you put on happened to be my default hair from my early days :p

You also didn't mention who won at bowling :)

Those were probably the two most special nights I've had in SL, and I can't wait to get back to share many more nights with you :)

*hugs*

October Hush said...

"Um, I see you didn't mention that the "really bad red wig" that you put on happened to be my default hair from my early days :p"

Was that the first one I put on? Aww, I'm sorry sweetie, I had no idea. Well, it looked really bad on me, that's what I meant.

"You also didn't mention who won at bowling :)"

Because I was being nice. If I said you won, I would have also had to say that you cheated as well. Nyah! =P

"Those were probably the two most special nights I've had in SL, and I can't wait to get back to share many more nights with you :)"

Aww, I still like you, forget all those mean things I said ;-) *squeezes you*